When you are physically in the Netherlands (former Holland; hereinafter – NL), or you simply playing in one of its casinos on the Internet, it’s natural to be wondering, what casino banking methods are supported in the country. In this article, we are covering the existing & popular casino payment methods so you can choose from those to your liking & suitability.
Main casino payment methods
The truth is that in NL today, there exist over 120 online casino banking methods – that’s in addition to cash, which still takes around 90% market share in the everyday life of NL. In general, the country has the three most widespread casino banking methods (as well as these used to make regular merchant transactions, like in the grocery stores or supermarkets):
- iDeal (85% of the market)
- Credit & debit cards (12% of the market)
- AfterPay (2% of the market).
The numbers of percentages in the brackets are estimated roughly since there are 100+ other online casino banking methods in the country. However, as you can see, even collectively they aren’t that popular as the named three casino payment methods.
All payment methods in NL are further subdivided into such categories of money transfers:
- SEPA transfers
- Direct debits
- Instant payments
- POS terminals & ATMs.
Other most significantly popular casino banking methods include those:
- Sofort Klarna
- Amazon Pay
- American Express
- Apple Pay
The rest, insignificant yet still existing casino payment methods include Paysafecard, Euteller, iDebit, Bitcoin Cash, WebMoney, EPS, Ripple, Jeton, Discover, Flexepin, Diner’s Club, Mifinity, Dogecoin, JCB payments, Tether, CASHlib, Siru Mobile, Nordea, Dash, Boleto Bancario, CashToCode, PostePay, InstantBank, Eco Voucher, TRON, Boku, Poli, Sticpay, uPayCard, Solo, Switch, Venus Point, eCheck, EFT, iWallet, eZeeWallet, Monero, Litecoin, WireCard, Citadel, Przelewy24, Skrill, Ukash, Revolut, Entercash, Siirto, Vanilla Prepaid, SwiffyEFT, Bancontact, Ethereum, Ecobanq, Cardano, EntroPay, Players Rewards Card, Zimpler, ePay, Ria, Eos, Zelle, Quickbit, Hipay, Abaqoos, Western Union, Paykasa, ACH, UnionPay, DotPay, Paytm, Remitly, EZIPay, Bitcoin, Help2Pay, MoonPay, PugglePay, Neteller, Paytrail & other casino banking methods (30+).
How to find the best casino banking method?
Most players of gambling venues choose to pick those online casino banking methods, which correspond to several criteria:
- exist in a certain gaming venue that they’ve started to play
- suitable for them because they are familiar with them
- players have a balance in a selected channel (or it is relatively easy to replenish it).
Those are the main restrictions when it comes to selecting the desired channel to use. But the most important one is the one on top of the list since it is hard to imagine, for instance, that you could use some channel that does not exist in a house of fun you opt to play.
NL legal regulations are pretty loose when it comes to financial operations, so people can freely use many of the existing channels, being mostly satisfied with freedom in this area. As you can see, the list of available banking methods also includes some of the most known cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin & others. This is to signify the general development of the market of NL today & a broad selection of online casino banking options.
Casino banking methods for Dutch players & not
As for the list of the best NL entertainment facilities on the Internet, which offer many methods (both for Hollanders & not), they are:
- 22Bet (22bet.com). Allowed payment methods: Skrill, Perfect Money, Sticpay, Payeer, Neteller & 30 kinds of cryptocurrencies
- Playojo (playojo.com). Allowed payment methods: regular bank cards, PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, EcoPayz, Maestro, Direct eBanking, Citadel, Solo & Switch
- Betsson (betsson.com). Allowed payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Trustly, PayPal, Paysafecard, MuchBetter, Skrill, Neteller, Citadel, EcoPayz & Interac
- Masked Singer UK Games (maskedsingergames.co.uk). Allowed payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Paysafecard
- King Billy (kingbilly.com). Allowed payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Trustly, Rapid Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, Instadebit, iDebit, Neosurf, EcoPayz, Klarna, EPS
- Vegas Crest Casino (vegascrestcasino.ag). Allowed payment methods: cards, instant vouchers, Bitcoin & money transfers
- 888 casino (888casino-game.com). Allowed payment methods: Visa, PayPal, MuchBetter, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz, Trustly, Interac, Pay4Fun, Rapid Transfer & iDebit
- Genesis Casino (genesiscasino.com). Allowed payment methods: cards, Apple Pay, Skrill, Neteller, Rapid Transfer, Jeton, Mifinity & EcoPayz
- Zebra Wins Casino (zebrawins.com). Allowed payment methods: MuchBetter, Neteller, Skrill, Trustly, Paysafecard, EcoPayz, Eco Voucher, Cashlib, MasterCard, Visa, Klarna & AstroPay.
In those listed gaming venues, you can find many banking methods, which are suitable for players from NL & for ones who play the NL venues from other territories. Remember that many NL gaming venues on the Internet do not provide access & services to people outside the NL, so, in most cases, you will have to resort to some VPN services to connect. However, although this might be a feasible solution for playing but far not always for depositing and, certainly, not for withdrawals – as if a user is forbidden from some country, it is generally established that any & all financial transactions of such a user are also prohibited. So should you win something, you won’t be able to cash it out in such a case.
One of the important parameters of adopting a decision of use or not to use some of the casino banking methods NL is the cost. It is most often taken for granted that gaming houses do not take commissions for depositing & most channels of depositing work instantly, writing off the money from your account in one of the selected channels, throwing it into your gambling account nearly in a blink of an eye. However, this is far not always the case with withdrawals. Regularly, casinos prefer to take some commission for the withdrawal of money, also establishing limits for such operations along the way. And the time when the money gets into your account through this or that channel varies significantly – from seconds to weeks. We would recommend resorting to those banking methods for withdrawals, which do not take more than 10% of the bulkiness of your money & take no more than 1-2 days to complete.
There are multiple channels of money depositing & withdrawal in venues for play in NL. Some of them are popular among folks in mundane transactions like in grocery stores. On par with them, similar channels are used in many gambling places. What you have to choose is the ones that are easily accessible, replenishable & take little to no commission from a player.