There are many online casinos in the world, which differ by a tremendous number of features, such as available games and their types, gaming providers, website shape, and filling. Amongst the prominent distinctive features, there is one major: payment method, available to make in and out money transactions (crediting and debiting). Now, we’re talking about Neteller casinos.
Best Neteller Casinos
What is Neteller?
Neteller is an e-money transfer system, which allows its users to open accounts in its system to pay for various services. It is available for regular people from the list of non-restricted countries and the same-geo legal entities, such as social network companies, forex trading corporations, gambling venues, and various streaming platforms. These Neteller users can send money from their accounts to one another, pay for the services and products of sellers, which accept Neteller as a means of payment, and receive various payments from them, for instance, winnings obtained in online casinos.
Neteller provides a sheer opportunity to load money to its e-wallets from bank cards and accounts, Skrill, and about 40 other options. Some of them are instant. The opportunity to use Neteller today depends on the geographical location of users, their status in the system (there are regular and VIP users), and whether or not they have a Neteller card (which is issued in the partnership with MasterCard).
Previously, before 2016, Neteller also gave a possibility to issue virtual cards but then this option was closed. Today, the only option of using a card is having an issued physical MasterCard plastic.
In the period of its active development in the 2000s-2010s, Neteller was a competitor to Skrill. Later, Skrill was purchased by the mother company of Neteller and they do not compete anymore today. Also, Neteller was present in the US market but quit it for good in 2019 (with several periods of shrinking the services to US citizens in 2007 and other years).
Although Neteller was initially developed as a comfortable payment means for online casino transactions, banning online gambling in the US and other countries in the years during its functioning has made the company reconsider its business model, seeking more diversification of the business. So, as some countries and markets were prohibited from online gambling, new accounts for the residents of those countries are not opened in Neteller today. If they are, then restrictions on paying with Neteller to online gambling institutions are imposed, as well as receiving winnings from the venues to their Neteller accounts.
Every user pays some commission for every financial transaction in Neteller, which depends on their status in the system and individually established commissions by a vendor or a company that’s on the other side of the transaction.
Neteller casinos list
If you’re looking for a specific list of venues, which adopt Neteller as a means of payment, then you should pay attention to these:
- Spinia. In addition to Neteller, the gambling house offers to make transactions with Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Yandex.Money, WebMoney, Skrill, and Alpha.Click. There are limits (min/max) to every transaction of depositing and withdrawal, which you can become acquainted with after visiting the official website of this Neteller casino. This gaming venue offers a multitude of games, such as slots, live casino, roulette, blackjack, scratch games, jackpot games, and others. Amongst the heap of available gaming providers, you will find here iSoftBet, Northernlights, ThunderKick, EGT, Novomatic, Betsoft Gaming, and others – about 60 of ‘em.
- BetAmo. Other available methods of depositing and withdrawal, in addition to the one you’re interested in, are Yandex.Money, Skrill, Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro. Some payments on the list are instantaneous, others would take 1-3 banking days. Min and max limits for every transaction are quite user-friendly, especially for the withdrawal. A large list of gaming vendors is similar to the previous casino on the list, including such loud names as Play’n GO, Endorphina, Betsoft, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, and others.
- Betchan casino. It is popular among users for its great bonuses and cashback. The additional payment methods are the same as in Spinia casino, even with the same limits for transactions. Although, you should closely become acquainted with the list of countries, which support card payments (to/from the cards) since the biggest part of them are prohibited from collecting winnings from this online gambling venue.
- Wild Tornado. In addition to the mentioned way of payment and bank cards, this venue gives a large list of other payment options: Skrill, EcoPayz, Paysafecard, Neosurf, Instadebit, iDebit, and 7 types of cryptocoins. The casino delivers fun with a large set of games, the list of which by type, producer, and the name is instantly available on the start page of the website. Generally, there are 3,000+ games now and they are kept regularly replenished with fascinating novelties.
Pros and cons of Neteller
Like everything in the world, Neteller has its pros and cons. In our Neteller review, we’re frankly telling our readers about them.
- A huge number of ways to replenish your Neteller account and withdraw funds from it
- Despite a down-spike of legal online gambling opportunities in recent years around the globe, there’s still a large number of casinos, which operate with Neteller, the same as a very significant number of other sellers and companies, which adopt Neteller as a means of payment
- You can send funds effortlessly into over 160 countries and territories of our globe – it’s simply required that an adopting party had a Neteller account. So, it is close to being global
- When you send funds between a forex broker to an individual user or backward, it is free for an individual
- A high level of security of Neteller since it is possible to resort to a two-step authentication (but you could also turn it off if you will)
- Obtaining a VIP membership, users get access to better cost of Neteller’s services, multiple currency accounts, cashback, higher limits, etc.
- Pretty easy and straightforward identification of a user (only requires passport).
- Not possible to make a virtual card in the system anymore
- Some methods of payments take a relatively high commission for both depositing and withdrawing
- Without a VIP membership, some financial operation limits might be too humble for you. This actually pushes users towards subscribing to the premium Neteller offer of becoming a VIP but such a policy is restrictive, not encouraging
- Since 2019, in the US, it is impossible to legally use Neteller and it is very limited in Canada
- Since Neteller is not a banking institution, it does not provide accrual of interest rate on the positive balances of user accounts and does not provide lending to any of its users. Although, it must be said that as of 2021, interests in the Northern American banks are very low as well, even striding to zero
- With the closure of virtual cards, the percentage of fraudulent transactions rose. Users of virtual cards were protected because, for every payment, a unique card number was generated, which made it impossible to use the same number twice (so, nobody would charge you extra or fraudulently). Now, as reported, it is impossible to get the refund on this and some other fraudulent transactions, even if the money is still within the Neteller system
- There are 43 forbidden countries and territories for Neteller, including American Samoa, Bhutan, China, East Timor, Congo, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, North Korea, Liberia, Micronesia, Mongolia, Pakistan, Palau, Myanmar, Puerto Rico, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Yemen & Zimbabwe, amongst the others. Also, some other countries experience restricted usage, like Albania, Canada, Cambodia, Laos, Turkey, Macao, or Israel, amongst the rest
- Today, there are several fine competitors to this e-wallet transfer system, which deliver the same or even better service, which makes Neteller not stand out from the crowd.
How to choose a casino with Neteller?
A Neteller casino should be chosen based on the same principles, which apply for the choice of a good casino per se:
- The availability of a trustworthy license.
- Good make of the website, without errors, bugs, and glitches.
- A nice choice of games and their providers. At least a few loud-named providers shall be there, operating on the market for at least 3 years at the moment.
- No negative pieces of feedback about this casino in independent third-party sources (google for info).
- If some of the people you know use this casino and tell nice things about it, it should be a good proof of quality.
Neteller casinos pave the way to the game, possible with real money thanks to transacting using this system of e-money transfers. You can find a lot of such venues on our website, every single one of which is tested and verified by us.