Blackjack is one of the most beloved gambling games in the whole world, and live blackjack is one of the most popular. If you have not played with live dealers, you have not brought yourself closer to high rollers. In live blackjack, you have a chance to become a successful player, and later a high roller.
Holland Best Casino has prepared a review for you, in which you will find useful tips. They will make your gambling even more enjoyable. Also, our team has prepared reviews of companies offering the best and most reliable live blackjack.
About Live Blackjack
In addition, our experts have prepared a list of the best online casino sites where players from countries such as the Netherlands can play blackjack with a live dealer. Most of them have VIP tables where the high roller can enjoy playing with experienced dealers. Let’s talk about the best live blackjack online.
Best Live Black Jack Casinos:
- Jackpot City.
- PlayAmo Casino.
- Bet365 Casino.
- William Hill.
- Betway Casino.
- BGO Casino.
- Mr. Green Casino.
You will also learn about such well-known Dutch live casino blackjack as 888casino or Jackpot City and about new casinos that offer special conditions for VIP players who want to play blackjack online at high bets.
Besides that, if you want to play for real money and place bets with a high limit, our review will help you to choose a suitable blackjack casino live, as well as unique bonuses that will help you master this wonderful game.
When you play live blackjack online, the rules remain the same as if you play in a land-based casino.
Remember! These items will be useful in mastering the live blackjack game.
- In live online blackjack, cards with numbers from 2 to 10 have the same meaning as their number, all cards (that is, cards with images) are 10. The ace, however, is either 11 or 1, depending on which style of play you have chosen.
- The value of your hand is the total value of the cards in it. Your goal is to get the most value by hand, but should not exceed 21, as in this case you will automatically lose.
- In blackjack with a live dealer, you are first dealt two cards so that you can decide whether you want to get a few more cards or stay with what you already have.
- If the value of your hand is more than that of a live dealer, you win an amount that depends on your initial bet.
How does Live Black Jack work?
The game of blackjack with a live dealer originated in the 17th century and was popular in all gambling halls in Europe. However, live dealer blackjack appeared relatively recently in the world of online games but has already gained worldwide recognition. In Live Dealer Blackjack, the game is run by a professional dealer, not a random number generator. This provides additional guarantees of fair play.
Live Dealer Blackjack is a hybrid between online and land-based casino gaming. To start playing, you need to open an account in an online casino, then choose to play blackjack using a random number generator or join the game with a live dealer.
When you play online blackjack, a live dealer may use some strange words with an unknown meaning. This can be uncomfortable, especially if you are a high-roller who wants to get a gambling experience.
Below, the HollandBestCasino team has provided you with an explanation of some of the terms most commonly used in online live blackjack:
- Bust: It happens if you automatically lose your hand because it exceeds twenty-one.
- Double bet: If you play live Blackjack, you can make a second bet after you see which cards the dealer gave you.
- HHIT: To get a second card from a dealer, use the term “Hit.”
- Insurance: When a live Dialer BlackJack has an ace up, you can make a secondary bet. In this case, you assume that the dealer will have a natural blackjack.
- Push: This term is used when blackjack has a live dealer and a player receives the same amount of points. In this case, you will not win or lose.
- Shoe: that’s the name of the place where they hold a deck of cards in live blackjack.
- Soft hand: This is when you have an ace of 11 and another card. If you decide to change the situation, click on the button, and our ace will change its value to 1.
- Divide: This term is used when a player divides two cards of the same value into two different hands.
- Stand: It makes it clear to a live blackjack dealer that you are not taking any more cards.
BlackJack Live dialers: TIPS and TRICKS
When playing live blackjack, you need to follow certain recommendations that will give you chance to win money when you are going to make high bets:
- When playing live blackjack online casino, experienced players choose tables where the minimum allowable rate is no more than 5% of their bankroll. Thus, you can play longer and see more hands, especially if you are a high roller;
- Try not to play with multiple hands at the same time. It is better to pay all your attention to one hand;
- Always try to sit in the farthest place from the dealer, so it will be easier for you to see which cards were played before your turn;
- Use charts specifically for blackjack, which will show you what to do in certain situations. It is very easy to find them over the Internet. Use only the chart that displays the situation at the table.
- If you want to play live blackjack with dealers, making high bets, do not forget the various game strategies that high rollers usually use in this game;
- Also, if you plan to play blackjack for real money, and to make big bets, learn more about Fast Payout Casino.
- Never take insurance. When you play blackjack online, a live dealer uses several decks to deal cards. This action makes card counting practically impossible and excludes the possibility of insurance;
- Always choose a table that pays 3 to 2 and where the dealer is on software 17.
- Advantages of the game in live blackjack
- Live blackjack has several advantages when compared to the land-based versions of this game, as well as its animated online versions:
- In a live online blackjack dealer, there is a wider selection of available options for various betting limits than in land-based casinos;
- Compared to the animated online versions of this game, online blackjack with a live dealer offers you the opportunity to play and chat with a pleasant-looking croupier, who is always in a good mood;
- When you play live BlackJack video and sound from an online live blackjack casino studio create the atmosphere of a real gambling house, while you can stay in the comfort of your home;
- In the best Dutch online casinos and global brands, you will find live blackjack in the gaming arsenal. Players have increased confidence in such brands, as you can observe the work of the dealer. If a player has questions, he can instantly ask them a manager, who, like the dealer, will appear in front of the webcam.
Live blackjack with free bets
Before starting the hand, you need to place a bet. In addition, you can place up to four side bets: Any Pair, 21 + 3, Hot Trips, and Dealer Bust. See a detailed description of these rates below. As in classic live blackjack, the dealer mixes eight decks of 52 cards each, then deals two cards face up to the player and one card face up, and one card face down to himself.
The hand then continues in the same way as in classic live blackjack, but with the option to double or split bets on certain hands for free. Read more about the game and side bets on the Live Blackjack Rules page. Please note that in free bet blackjack the dealer stops at 17, including the soft 17. In addition, if the dealer dials 22, a draw is declared.
Live Blackjack with free bets also applies the Six Card Charlie rule. If your hand consists of six cards for a total of less than 21, your base bet wins automatically. The dealer’s result does not matter.
Free Live Blackjack Betting
If the sum of your first two cards is 9, 10, or 11, you can double your bet for free. As in classic blackjack, the bet is doubled in exchange for one additional card. However, this additional rate is provided free of charge. If in the initial distribution you received two cards of the same seniority, you can split your hand for free. The division is carried out in the same way as in classic blackjack. Free splits are available for all pairs except suited tens. After splitting the hand, doubling is not allowed.
Live Blackjack – Side Bets
In Live Free Bet Blackjack, you can place one or more side bets on each hand. These bets must be placed together with the main bet before the cards are dealt. An additional bet on any pair is paid according to the table below if in the initial distribution the player receives two cards of the same seniority.
The theoretical return to player (RTP) for a bet on any pair is 95.90%. An additional 21 + 3 bet is paid according to the table below if the first two cards of the player and the dealer’s up card form a 3-card poker hand.
An additional bet on hot trips is paid according to the table below, depending on the sum of the first two cards of the player and the dealer’s open card. The theoretical return to player (RTP) from a bet on hot trips is 94.60%. The additional bet on busting the dealer is paid according to the table below if the total of the dealer’s cards exceeds 21. The theoretical return to player (RTP) in Live Blackjack with Free Bets is 98.45%.
Why is it worth playing Live Blackjack?
A real person, not a computer program, deals with your cards and this is one of the most important reasons why people prefer live blackjack online to the traditional 2D version of the game. Despite the fact that the online casino industry is exceptionally reliable today, there are still many people who hate gambling, believing that the live blackjack sites are stealing their money or somehow influencing the outcome of every hand. A random computer algorithm generates the cards and hands, so who’s to say that players weren’t made to believe the game was not faked?
In Real Money Live Blackjack, you can see the dealer physically shuffle the cards, deal with them, and turn them over. The fact that you see real cards on a real blackjack table makes the online game much more convincing than the video game-style blackjack that many are used to.
Another, more obvious reason why people prefer live dealer blackjack is that the player cannot always go to a traditional casino. Of course, some people live only a short drive from the big casinos, but even more, people live in parts of the world where there are no casinos nearby. Live Blackjack can provide a more realistic casino experience for those who simply might not otherwise be able to play the game.
How Live Blackjack Works
When you sit down at an online live blackjack table, you are greeted by the dealer and the game starts almost immediately. Contrary to the opinion of some, bets are made using 2D digital chips, and not with real live chips operated by the dealer. After you have placed your bets, the cards are dealt and the hand is played normally. The dealer will offer you options (take a card, enough, double, split, etc.) during the game. When all is said and done, the dealer will tell you the outcome of the hand: win, lose or draw.
In most cases, you can even chat with the dealer if you have any questions that need to be addressed. Sometimes the dealer is broadcast live from a traditional casino in some part of the world, but more often they are in a live traditional casino of some sort. These options depend on what kind of software the casino is using to operate their live dealers.
This style of blackjack may be new and in many ways alien to you, but it is slowly and surely changing the way people play blackjack online.
Live Black Jack Bonuses
The blackjack bonus will increase the quantity and quality of your bets. Almost all online casinos offer new players a welcome live blackjack bonus. The amount of the premium usually depends on the size of the deposit and is often expressed as a percentage. For example, a 100% first deposit bonus up to $ 500 means if you deposit $ 500 and receive the bonus, you will have $ 1000 to play blackjack.
In addition, many online casinos offer loyalty bonuses and targeted bonuses for a specific game based on your playing history at that online casino. So if your bankroll is rapidly shrinking and you usually play blackjack, then don’t be surprised if the casino support team contacts you with a bonus for playing blackjack.
Disadvantages of blackjack bonuses
Each time you accept a casino bonus, you must meet certain wagering requirements to be able to collect your winnings. Some online casinos allow you to withdraw the bonus amount as soon as all the conditions for the rates are met.
In most online casinos, blackjack bonuses require wagering requirements to be met in order to be able to cash out. In some casinos, you can clear the bonus by playing blackjack, in others, it is not. The best way to check the bonus conditions is to take a close look at the casino website.
It will be a shame if, after receiving the bonus, you find out that blackjack in the online casino of your choice does not contribute to the coverage of the bonus. If you are planning to play other casino games like slots or video poker, then you are guaranteed not to have problems meeting the bonus requirements. Since these games always meet the requirements for bonuses in every online casino.
Live Blackjack Software
Today, when the gambling industry is growing so rapidly, there is a huge selection of live dealer blackjack developers. Six reliable suppliers were selected for players to get to know.
Top providers of games with live dealers:
- Core Gaming is a developer of HTML5 gambling games compatible with various mobile devices, operating systems, and browsers. The company was founded in 2007. UK headquarters. Also develops video lotteries and bingo.
- GAN (GameAccount Network) gambling software developer and supplier GAN is a developer and supplier of iGaming systems and gambling content for online and offline casinos. The company was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in London, UK. Has an office in Nevada, USA. The company specializes in creating integrable CMS (Content Management Systems) with tools for working with social networks and payment processing modules. GAN’s gambling content includes slots, table, and online games, and casual games.
- Gambling software developer Genii Genii is a developer of gambling platforms for online casinos. The company was founded in 1900. Genii has developed over 130 online casino games and also delivers mobile games for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone. Collaborates with Microsoft and Dell. The offices are located in the UK, Malta, and Vietnam. Licensed by UKGC and MGA.
- Gambling software developer NYX Gaming is a gambling developer. Founded in 2011 in Australia. The company supplies various solutions for online casinos (slot machines, lotteries, table games, mobile games), as well as offers gambling content for poker and sports betting. The company’s online slots portfolio is represented by over 300 different games.
- Gambling software developer Playstudios Playstudios is a developer and supplier of gambling and casual games for social platforms. Founded in 2011. The headquarters are located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Playstudios develops slot machines and platforms supplying them to the world’s leading casino operators. The company’s portfolio includes Facebook slots, mobile slots, POP! Slots, Konami slots, blackjack. Playstudios has released over 30 different games.
- Gambling content developer Playtech Playtech is a software developer for online casinos, poker rooms, online lotteries, sports betting, mobile games, scratch lotteries, games with a live dealer. Founded in 1999. UK headquarters. Offices in Israel, Bulgaria, Estonia, Ukraine, Philippines, Sweden, Germany, Gibraltar, Latvia, and Cyprus.
- Plumbee Gambling Software Developer Plumbee is a developer of gambling and lotteries as well as a social online casino. The company was founded in 2011. Headquarters in London. Plumbee’s social casino has about 1 million monthly visits, with the company offering free and real money games.
- Gambling software developer Scientific Games is an American developer and provider of gambling solutions that specializes in the production of slot machines, instant lotteries, content for gaming terminals, and other gambling technologies. Today the Scientific Games market covers the USA, Canada, Europe, and Asia.
- Bede Gaming Gambling Software Provider Bede Gaming is a gambling software provider for online casinos. Founded in 2011. The headquarters are located in Newcastle (UK). The company supplies gaming platforms as well as software for online lottery and bingo operators.
Live Dealer Blackjack FAQ
Blackjack has always been a fun game for casino visitors because it combines skill, low house edge, and dynamic atmosphere. But regular online blackjack lacked the atmosphere because it was just you, the cards, and the software.
Then live dealer blackjack becomes more interesting because while you play you can see the real action taking place in a traditional casino. If you would like to know more about live blackjack, read the following questions and answers.
No, the point is that live dealer blackjack does not give you enough insight into the deck, that is, knowledge of the number of cards dealt before the shuffle. Another problem is that live dealer blackjack games are slower than games at regular traditional casino tables, which means that even if you get a good penetration point it will still be difficult to earn a good hourly rate.
Yes, you use the same strategy to win live dealer blackjack as you would for regular online blackjack games. You can find the strategy chart online and use it while playing live dealer blackjack. However, there are two points that require your attention, namely receiving a 3: 2 payout on natural blackjack (instead of 6: 5) and the dealer getting a soft 17. These player-friendly rules are given in regular internet blackjack, but not always on tables with live dealers.
Some players worry that live dealer casinos are juggling cards or doing other nefarious things because the players are not really there. But this should not be a cause for concern because live dealer casinos are licensed and their entire reputation depends on their ability to offer fair play. One scandal would be a major shake-up for an online casino and tarnish its reputation forever.